Topics of interest
The main topics will be:
- Database integration.
- Molecular databases / Data warehouses.
- Tool integration and workflow systems.
- Prediction and integration of metabolic and regulatory networks.
- Network analysis.
- Protein-protein interactions.
- Integrative microarray modeling and analyses.
- Virtual cell.
- Computational systems biology.
- Integrative modelling and simulation frameworks.
- Integrative data and text mining approaches.
- Data visualisation and visual analytics.
- Yan Li, Zhejiang University
- Xiang Chen, Zhejiang University
- Dijun Chen, Zhejiang University
- 20th July 2009: Extended abstract submission deadline (up to
4 pages). closed!
- 1st August 2009: Notification of acceptance for
- 23th August 2009: Camera ready abstract submission deadline. closed!
- 31st August 2009: Poster and software submission deadline. closed!
- 5th September 2009: Notification of acceptance for poster and software demo abstracts.
- 18th - 20th September 2009: Workshop.
Please, put the date in your personal meeting calendars.
Accepted abstracts/papers will probably appear in the Journal of Integrative Bioinformatics and will be available as printed conference proceedings.
Funding and Partners
The workshop will feature a number of special events to help you enjoy your stay in Hangzhou and to give you insight into Chinese art, culture and history.
- West-lake & Zhejiang Museum
- Tea Garden & Song City
- Night of Hangzhou Show